Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 14, 2010

♥ In love with Dolly wink ♥

Hello everyone~!
Today i wanna introduce you all THIS - Dolly Wink Eyeliner(Liquid)
This is the best ever eyeliner liquid i use,its nature, Lasting as well !!



The very cute DW logo with the purple's ribbon and the purple dots on bottom 
I think the packaging enough to let every gal to like it. Its really CHIO if you using this in dressing room XD (example: ME larh,hahas)










Which one you more prefer? I prefer the thick one because my eyes are tiny so i need the thick 1.




AFTER (without fake lashes)


my eyes become more bigger nao!! HURRAY~~!






Then put my fake lashes on. (I looked mature in the pic because im really OLD liaw,no offence)




THE END.







So, what your waiting for~? Visit my webshop nao!!


xoxo






Miki~

2 comments:

Yee♥ said...

哇哇♥
好想买很久了捏~>.<

♥ Miki Jing ♥ said...

對亞真的很好用=)