Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥Love World, Love Sloggi.♥


Love is really fantastic word in world.


As i said
I ♥ our Earth



I ♥ My friends





And of course i ♥ my dearest family









In my opinion, ladies should love our life & ourself ,example have a good meal for your own




Bought a suitable and perfect purebodywear

like sloggi


 

Sloggi is proud to present Love World Love Sloggi, a brand new eco-friendly range where lingerie is made out of recycled materials. With the wonders of technology, now you won’t have to compromise comfort and a perfect fit while saving the environment!

Groovy, fun and ever-so-hip, the striking new Spring 2010 collection from sloggi that's inspired by passion for a cleaner planet is an eclectic assortment of colourful patterns, fashionable designs and ecologically-friendly fabrics, that offer great comfort and a superb fit for all-day, everyday wear.




I have a lots SLOGGI, how about you? =P

No comments: